Sunday 23 February 2014

Embroidery Day at Woodhouse

Last Sunday I went on an Embroidery Day at Woodhouse Village Hall organised by Sue Copeman of Quorn Country Crafts.  

This was just for people with Pfaff Embroidery Machines.  

You could work on any project you wanted or Sue had done 3 projects that we could have a go at.

One of the projects was a tote bag with embroidered pockets as I have a few friends birthdays coming up thought this would make a nice present.

I had been to the shop the day before and purchased some fabric that I had seen and fallen in love with.  Its from the Basic Grey Sweet Serenade Collection for Moda.

This is the finished item I'm sure the recipient will like it as much as I do. 









2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Janet this is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! So pretty. I like the addition of the prairie points/triangles underneath the buttons - lovely detail.

    ReplyDelete