Wednesday 2 May 2012

Full Steam Ahead

Another layout completed, for this I followed the sketch over at Boys Rule http://boysrulescrapbookkits.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/hello-i-have-few-things-to-share-with.html




























The photographs are of my husband on his recent Traction Engine Driving Experience Day up in the Lake District, he had a wonderful time and really enjoyed his day.

Patterned Papers: Black Market Society Ebony & Alabaster Collection
Plain Card: Bazzill
Sissix Die - cogs
Cog/Clock template inked with Black Soot Distress Ink
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Title done on the computer
Gems from stash

1 comment:

  1. love the layout. Could you give me the details of the traction engine day out as my sister lives near there and it would be great for my dad.

    ReplyDelete