Monday 30 January 2012

Wedding Anniversary

Its my Sisters Wedding Anniversary at the end of this week, so as it has to be posted thought I'd better get cracking with their card, I based it on the sketch over at mojo monday - 226.
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2012/01/mojo-monday-22





Close up of sentiment









Patterned papers are from the Porcelain collection by Basic Grey, flourish heart stamp is from Indigo Blu, small heart stamp was free on last months Craft Stamper, sentiment stamp from Stampin Up.

I'm also entering this on the Make it Monday blog
 http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a beautiful stamp===what a nice card, you have a lucky sister :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet thanks for your comment on my mojo entry. I love your pink and green colour combo. I put those colours together a lot myself they are so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love it!
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stamp and great card!!

    ReplyDelete