Wednesday 30 November 2011

Daughters Birthday

Its my eldest Daughters birthday next week and as she is away at University we have arranged to meet half way this Sunday and have a day together, we are going to visit Trentham Gardens in Stoke on Trent and no doubt she will be treated to a birthday meal as well, as the day is looming I thought I had better get on and do her birthday card
I've based it on this weeks sketch from Paper Take Weekly http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/


The papers are from Basic Greys Porcelain collection with bazzill cardstock embossed using an embossing folder on the big shot.

Molly Blooms stamp coloured with Copics and parts highlighted with glossy accents , ribbon and card candy from my stash.

I'm also going to post this on
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janet!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me a sweet comment!! Your card is sure to delight your daughter - its absolutely precious with with the gingham ribbon and love all the hints of glossy accents!! Hope you have a fabulous day with your daughter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious! Just adorable and she is beautifully colored! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM...the more comments left, the greater your chance of winning this week's fabulous prize! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete