Monday 26 September 2011

Birthday Card for Dad

It seems ages since I posted anything or made anything for that matter, been a really busy couple of weeks getting my two daughter ready for university, Laura off for her final year and Rebecca for her first year but they've both finally gone so its very quiet (and tidy) at home with just one left.

Anyway its my Dad's birthday tomorrow so thought I'd better get cracking, I always find mens card difficult however here goes I think he'll like it.


The image is a digi stamp from Cuddly Buddly, coloured with Copics.   Papers are from Papermania Hampstead collection which I've had in my stash for ages but think the colours are just right for male cards.  DAD cut using sizzix dies and big shot.















I'm going to enter it in the following :
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes
http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/ - Men Only
http://www.doitwithdigischallenge.blogspot.com/ - Lots of Layers


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wee image, such a cute Teddy.Lovely colouring..

    Thanks for sharing at Make it Monday.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that image it is so fun. Hope your Dad had a wonderful day. Saw you over at Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOOOOOVE this card! Just perfection!!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! To win, just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW hes so cute... I saw you on make it Monday, so came to snoop, hope your don't mind..
    Love the designer paper you have used...really makes your image stand out
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww this is so cute .. what fab papers too
    Thanks for joining us at Make it monday
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janet,
    This is wonderful. It looks like you could actually feel fur if you touched the picture. Great coloring job! :)
    Lisa xx
    Thank you also for your very kind comment on my card. You made my day :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, great colouring. Have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Janet, the colours are fab!!!

    Chrissy. xxx

    ReplyDelete