Monday 4 July 2011

Easel Card

I thought it was time to get cracking with my christmas cards,  after all we are now into July.
The sun is shining and I have been playing with holly and snowflakes etc ............  anyway the theme this week over at the offical magnolia inspiraton challenge is an easel card

http://officialmagnoliainspirationchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/07/challenge-5-easel-card.html

and my design is  



Papers are from last christmas' My Minds Eye collection and the images are coloured with Prismacolour pencils

I look forward to reading your comments, they are much appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Christmas card Janet and you're so good getting a head start :)! Love your colouring and the papers are really gorgeous, I must have missed these ones from MME. Glad you joined in with TOMIC, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a really sweet card.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at TOMIC and hope to see you again soon :D
    Hugs Gosia S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet,

    WOW, what a beautiful, coulorful creation you have made. It is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at TOMIC this week! Good Luck!

    Hugs,
    Monique xxx

    ReplyDelete