Saturday 4 June 2011

Scrapaholix

Been to my monthly Scrapaholix crop today, what a fantastic kit, papers were from the Chanteuse Collection from Kaisercraft.
 
The kit contained 1 x  Eco and 1 x Soprano double sided papers, 2 x cream, 1 x green and 1x brown bazzill cardstock and some bling.  I also purchased 1 x Staccato and 1 x Rondo die cut paper and the chipboard kit to go with it.  It was nice to meet up with the other members and enjoy plenty of chatter whilst working and it was great to welcome back one of the leaders who has been on a 15 month break to Australia.

My layouts created with the papers :-


3 comments:

  1. your layouts are great! such beautiful papers. I think that the black and white photos really compliment the papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't these lovely!! even better in 'real life', it was such a lovely set to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi janet, am new to this just set up my blog this week, your finished layouts look fab.

    ReplyDelete