Tuesday 17 May 2011

Embossing Take 2

Taking on board some of the comments on my post for the challenge this week at Less is More I decided to have another go :-

http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/2011/05/week-15-one-layer-card-embossing_14.html

 I dry embossed the three squares then using a Hero Arts stamp and silver ink I stamped the three images embossing them with clear powder.
The sentiment is done using the same technique.

Plenty of white space so hopefully I've got it right this time.

14 comments:

  1. This is lovely, very CAS and I love the image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Janet, true Clean and Simple style. I'm so glad that you are enjoying our challenges!
    I love the stamp you used!
    Thanks so much for another super card.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, lovely stamp. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, lovely card and a super image

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and great layout,
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS, the stamp is very nice too. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Janet
    Perfect for our challenge
    super, love it!
    Thank you so much
    Diva LIM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card Janet. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this design the embossed squares just frame the flower heads perfectly :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done love those Hero Arts stamps XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful CAS card!! Love the stamp image!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - LOVE that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the stamp you've used, looks great in silver. x

    ReplyDelete