Monday 18 April 2011

Sketch Saturday Challenge

Another week started, short one at work then I'm off for 11 days yippee cant wait, however lots of things to get done before then.
Another card crossed off my list,  a friend has asked me to make a golden wedding card for her Mum and Dad.
I've based the design around this weeks sketch for Sketch Saturdays which has been designed by Peggy Toole and I will be entering it in the challenge




The stamp is from Lilly of the Valley, coloured with Copics and the papers are just from my stash (had them such a long time I cant remember where they were from) but as they are all cream / gold I thought they were appropriate.
Closer look at the stamped image

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, nice colors and details. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete