Sunday 13 March 2011

Scrap Crop Samples

Samples done for my scrapcrop this month which takes place next Saturday :-

I have made the kit up using :-
3 x Double sided papers from the Fancy Pants - Happy Together range
3 x co ordinating plain bazzill cardstock
Die cut flowers

Sample 1:
Sketch from the scraproom blog I am entering my layout in the March sketch challenge.http://www.scrap-room.com/

TSR Challenges











I didn't use any of the flowers on this, I stamped butterflies and cut them out making them 3d. Title done using Cricut Cindy Loo cartridge.
Photo's taken at Southport which we visited when I went to stay with my Daughter who is studying at Edgehill Uni in Ormskirk.

Sample 2:
I have based this on part of the double page sketch from Sketchy Thursdays
http://sketchythursdays.blogspot.com/
and am going to enter this in the 3.10 Sketch Challenge




















Photo's of me enjoying a Guiness in "The Cavern" in Liverpool again taken on the same weekend.



4 comments:

  1. Love how you used the Sketchy Thursdays sketch for inspiration. Thanks for playing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. like that sample 1 layout - glad you used your Cricut at last!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at ST this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeeeeeee these! I love love love the flowers and the butterflies! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete