Monday 7 March 2011

Blissful Weekend

After an extremely busy week at work it was lovely to have a whole weekend spent crafting.

I went to my Scrapaholix crop on Saturday, although cold it was lovely to relax doing one of my favourite things.  It was also nice to catch up with people I've not seen for a while and meet some newcomers.

The papers were from the Sugar & Spice range by Dovecraft and the kit included a blurb template from Crafters Workshop

Layouts done at the crop :-

 

and I've still got plenty of papers left to use on other projects.

As I was still in the mood when I got home I carried on and made a card which I am entering in the Friday Sketchers challenge  http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/

The stamp is one of my new ones from Lilly of the Valley which only arrived on Thursday.  I've coloured her using copics. Paper is from the Once Upon A Springtime collection by Graphic 45. I'm quite pleased with the result.

Yesterday I had a whole days patchworking at Quorn Country Crafts in Loughborough, the theme was a "Mystery Quilt" which was great fun as we didn't know what it would look like until we started to put it together.  This is still a work in progress so will post pictures once finished.  It was great to have a day where tea / coffee was made for you and all you had to concentrate on was your work!

2 comments:

  1. brilliant layouts and fabby card.
    thank you for playing along with my sketch @ friday sketchers. hugs rachx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts and love the LOTV card, glad you had a good day quilting - what about the housework???

    ReplyDelete